What is the design principle of stamping parts for the hardware-producing factory?
1. the design of stamping parts, should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow to process it as far as possible, and is conducive to the service life of the die extension.
2. The designed stamping parts should meet the requirements of product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
3. Designed stamping parts should be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing material varieties and specifications, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible.Use cheaper materials where possible to make parts as scrap free and scrap free as possible.
4. The design of stamping parts to shape is simple and reasonable structure, in favor of the simplified mold structure, simplify the process, the number of which is less, the more simple stamping process to complete the entire parts processing, reduce to use other methods of processing, and is advantageous to the stamping operations, is advantageous for the organization to realize mechanization and automation of production, improve labor productivity.
5. The design of stamping parts, in order to ensure the normal use of the case, try to make the size of precision, surface roughness requirements low, in order to facilitate the exchange of products, reduce waste, ensure the stability of the quality of our products.
Previous: No Information